The processes and platforms to mobilize thousands to help
Use our background screening tools and techniques to quickly and safely assemble a network of volunteers that's ready, willing, and able to do good.
We know not all nonprofits and service organizations are alike—in mission or structure—so a “one size fits all” volunteer background check won’t work. That’s why we created Sterling Volunteers.
Sterling Volunteers helps nonprofit organizations gain confidence in the volunteers working with those they serve by delivering thorough, reliable background checks. By enabling volunteers to order, manage, and share their background checks via a secure online platform, a community of vetted volunteers is created, which helps nonprofit organizations save time and money.
Our extensive expertise in screening and compliance best practices helps clients recruit the best volunteers to maintain a safe environment and positive reputation. Sterling Volunteers is backed by Sterling, one of the world’s largest background screening companies, and partners with Points of Light, the world’s largest organization dedicated to volunteer service.
Sterling Volunteers is the only volunteer background screening platform tailored specifically for the volunteer service sector and the first online community to mobilize repeat, vetted volunteers.
Other Benefits include:
- A paperless, self-service online process
- Cost-sharing capability between volunteers and the nonprofits they serve
- Volunteer ability to securely share background check free of charge with unlimited organizations within the Sterling Volunteers community
- Automatic monthly updates and real-time alerts
- Volunteer manager ability to track, communicate with, and manage volunteers
- Compliance with FCRA and state laws
Visit www.sterlingvolunteers.com for more information.
Get Started Today
Gain confidence in your volunteers by partnering with an industry leader in reliable background screening. Click the option that best describes you.
Job candidate? Click here