Deduce from details.
You need a pre-employment screening program that is as comprehensive as it is compliant. We help actively manage risk with thorough searches that deliver accurate information used to protect your company.
Meet state and federal hiring regulations used by hospitals, pharmacies, and healthcare providers.
Our in-house experts support your Sanctions, Risk, and Compliance best practices with:
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB)
Global Blacklist Search
Restrictions, sanctions, and exclusions records maintained by US and international legal and regulatory enforcement organizations.
- Terrorist Lists
- FBI Lists
Fraud and Abuse Control Information System (FACIS)
Several levels of screenings to meet state and federal hiring regulations used by hospitals, pharmacies, and healthcare providers.
Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Reveal healthcare or welfare abuse individuals
- Identity theft
Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
A watchlist for potential threats to national security as identified by the U.S. Treasury Department.
National Practitioner Databank (NPDB)
Want to talk background checks or brainstorm about hiring solutions? Need us to just listen? Whatever the reason, we are here to help.
Europe+44 (0) 2087 410000
APAC+60 3 9212 5859
1 State Street Plaza
New York, NY 10004