Social Media Searches
Online personas reveal more.
You use social media to help recruit candidates, so why wouldn’t you review a candidate’s social media profile to help make your hiring decision?
43 percent of hiring managers have uncovered materials online that caused them not to hire an individual.
(Source: 2017 CareerBuilder Recruitment Survey)
Modernize your background check process with our in-depth social media screening to provide you with a comprehensive view of who you’re hiring. Our social media screen will reveal posts that support a candidate’s qualifications, display reviews of their work, and expose reasons to reconsider a candidate.
Mitigate the risk of discrimination by letting us review your candidate’s social media posts for an unbiased, complete picture of your candidates. Rest assured, we maintain Fair Credit Reporting Act standards to protect you and your candidates throughout the process and never compromise your candidate’s privacy.
The internet holds a wealth of information about your candidates. Let us tap into what your candidates are sharing and contribute valuable insights to your hiring process.
Our in-house experts deliver social media background checks that are:
- Fast. Our reports are usually delivered in under 48 hours.
- Thorough. Our system combs thousands of sites for both user-generated and third-party, relevant content.
- Customizable. You select the criteria of interest.
- Convenient. Our search does not require additional candidate consent.
- Global. We search publicly available content for candidates worldwide.
Want to talk background checks or brainstorm about hiring solutions? Need us to just listen? Whatever the reason, we are here to help.