Improve workplace productivity and safety.
Maintaining a safe and productive work environment is critical for businesses and employees. Sterling’s Drug and Health Screening services offer comprehensive pre-and post-hire drug screening to help your company stay compliant and meet work policy requirements.
Our drug and health screening services are among the fastest and most expansive collection network of over 15,000 test sites nationwide, most of which support electronic paperless processing.
The confidence you gain knowing you promote a drug-free workplace requires confidence in your screening provider. We’re an experienced, reliable partner providing a single source to service your unique drug and health screening needs.
Drug Screening Services
- Simple. Time is precious for you and your candidates, so we’ve simplified and streamlined our drug screening services to reduce turnaround times, increase efficiency and improve the overall experience. The convenience of end-to-end electronic processing, online scheduling, and walk-in services to over 12,500+ collection sites enable employees and candidates to have access to locations at times that work best for them.
- Smart. Our Medical Review Officers (MROs) are licensed physicians responsible for receiving and reviewing each laboratory result issued. As independent and impartial gatekeepers, our MROs advocate for the integrity of the drug testing process, including evaluating medical explanations for certain drug test results to help drive accurate, efficient, and reliable results.
- Scalable. Clarity, transparency, and reliability are essential for drug testing. We know there’s no one-size-fits-all approach. That’s why we cater to your company’s unique business requirements. If you need instant point-of-care tests, onsite testing materials, or random testing selection with oversight and compliance reporting, we’re here for you.
Thousands of clients trust us to conduct millions of drug screens annually, and we have the dedicated support and expertise to support, and scale.
Our robust, automated technology helps deliver user-friendly data in the form of test analytics, single billing, and status tracking that provides straightforward details you need right away. Our panels address the most common drugs in the workplace with the ability to target specific drugs that might be of particular concern for your organization.
Occupational Health Screening Completes the Picture
Often, companies need to expand drug screenings to include occupational health screening. With us, that’s a simple request. Our network of partner clinics offers an array of screenings such as Fit For Duty exams, vaccinations, and biometric services.
Department of Transportation Requirements Fulfilled Daily
We also cater to the exclusive requirements of the Department of Transportation (DOT) including:
- Alcohol and health screenings
- Online and supervisor-employee trainings
- Previous employer DOT reference verifications
COVID-19 Health Testing
Get Started with Drug and Health Screening
Stay compliant and meet work policy requirements utilizing comprehensive pre and post-hire drug screening. Click the option that best describes you.
Job candidate? Click here