Fast, safe, secure, and convenient.
We provide fingerprinting services through a convenient national network of state-of-the-art electronic collection sites in partnership with our subsidiary, Sterling Identity. Together, we help reduce risk and meet regulatory requirements by offering:
- The only single-sourced national collection network in existence with more than 800+ safe and secure locations across all 50 states and Washington D.C.
- Best-in-class candidate experience where no appointment is needed, with weekend availability
- State-of-the-art digital fingerprint capture technology reduces rejection rates and speeds up processing for faster onboarding
- Fast results with an average turnaround of < 24 hours
- Certified with the FBI, FINRA, and NMLS to submit electronic fingerprints directly
FCRA Quarterly Webinar
In this series of quarterly updates, compliance expert, Joe Rotondo, discusses recent and upcoming changes in state and federal legislation as it relates to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). He also shares recent case studies, highlighting what you should watch out for to remain compliant.Watch On-demand
4 Tips for Return-to-Work Planning in Financial ServicesRead The Blog
Solution sheet: Contractor Screening SolutionsDownload the PDF
Sterling Launches End-to-End COVID-19 Health Testing Program for Employers, Leveraging Decades of Experience in Background and Identity ServicesRead the News
Sterling provides a foundation of safety and trust.
Our vision is to make the world a safer place. And we know the right people make all the difference — in your workplace, hospitals, and schools, to name a few. As a global leader in background and identity services, Sterling can help you navigate uncertainty, and hire with confidence. We'll empower your business to make smarter, faster, safer hiring decisions. Whether you're looking for background check services or want to chat through complex compliance issues — we're here to help.