Struggling to ensure your providers' licenses are current and in good standing?
Sterling's new Medical License Monitoring solution helps you to reduce your organization's risk and administrative burden.
Mitigate risk and promote patient safety
Sterling can help you mitigate brand and regulatory risk by providing a much more efficient way for you to proactively identify those without valid medical licenses. Not only can we automate the ingestion and management of workforce directories, but we've done it in a new modern, intuitive interface.
Our medical license solution monitors thousands of data sources so that you can identify and react to a licensing status change in days, not months.
Sterling's Medical License Monitoring helps organizations address common challenges
- Centrally tracking license expirations
- Reminding employees about renewals
- Automatically recognizing renewals
- Documenting primary source verification
- Avoiding long intervals between checks
- Verifying licenses at the primary source
- Centrally managing licenses to identify and manage risk
Purpose-Built Technology with a Modern, Intuitive Interface
- Automatically monitor for license status changes and expirations
- Receive intuitive, proactive monitoring alerts and notifications for immediate review and action
- Reduce administrative overhead with automatic workforce sync
- Easily audit documentation and program overview via monthly reports
Get Started with Medical License Monitoring
Have questions, interested in a demo, or want to learn more? Be in touch and we’ll follow up quickly. Click the option that best describes you.
Job candidate? Click here