Sterling I-9 integrates seamlessly with Oracle Journeys; enabling you to verify I-9 employment eligibility quickly and easily. Sterling is the first screening company with a fully owned and operated I-9 solution, allowing us to respond faster to your needs, without relying on a secondary provider. Our end-to-end I-9 solution helps our clients to comply with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements and is designed to onboard your new hires faster.
Partnered since 2006, Sterling has leveraged our longstanding relationship with Oracle to develop and design pre-built integrations that streamline your global background screening process. Using Sterling’s pre-built integrations, Oracle users can order background checks and verify employment quickly and easily from within the Oracle ecosystem.Sterling’s easy-to-use integrations include:
- Oracle Taleo Enterprise
- Oracle Taleo Business Edition
- Oracle Recruiting
- Oracle Journeys
As a Gold Level Oracle Partner, Sterling’s Integrated Background Screening Solution Offers:
With no middleware or development required, Sterling’s integrations are easy to implement — ensuring you’re up and running quickly.
Initiate background checks and access a link to the final report all from within the Oracle platform. Once the background check is initiated, you’ll receive status updates so that you always know where you are with each candidate.
Data pre-population reduces errors and eliminates manual data entry — improving the recruiter and candidate experience.
Enhanced Candidate Experience
Candidates can complete background checks easily and quickly. Our intuitive, mobile-first design gives candidates on-the-go access from any device, anytime, anywhere.
Oracle customers receive support from a dedicated customer success team that is specifically trained to serve the Sterling-Oracle partnership.
Verify I-9 Employment Eligibility with the Sterling I-9 Integrated Solution
How it Works:
- Initiate Form I-9 orders from within the Oracle Journeys platform. Once your order is initiated, you’ll receive status updates under each Form I-9 task
- Using the link provided under the task section in Oracle Journeys, new hires can electronically complete the Section 1 task
- Once the new hire has completed their portion, designated verifiers can launch a Section 2 task and use the link provided by Sterling to complete Section 2
- Our interactive dashboard allows you to access customizable reports for seamless Form I-9 management and audits
Get Started with Sterling
Ready to learn more about streamlining your background screening process through Sterling’s integrations with Oracle? Click the option that best describes you.
Job candidate? Click here