As You Define Your Return-to-Workplace Plan, You Don’t Have to Go It Alone
This is a stressful time for companies as they navigate through the pandemic and define new best practices to protect employees, customers, and the community.
To help ease the burden, Sterling has created innovative services and solutions to address the pandemic by coordinating a flexible end-to-end COVID-19 testing program. Leveraging 45 years of screening experience, we have the industry’s leading technology, team of experts, and network of partners coming together to guide and inform your program.
Sterling uniquely offers:
- A tailored program and services that fit specific business needs and requirements
- A centralized, tech-enabled solution to administer and evaluate your testing program with ease
- Long-standing relationships with industry-leading lab partners
- Access to the latest high-quality COVID-19 testing solutions as they come to market
- Broad program coverage across your workplace
Our Robust Suite of COVID-19 Testing Services
We Do the Work So You Can Focus on Your Business
Sterling can help with the heavy lifting to oversee, administer, and coordinate all the complex testing elements in a centralized, tech-enabled manner. As your trusted partner, we will:
- Requisition tests with industry-leading lab partners
- Send emails to employees or candidates to register for their tests
- Work with the employee/candidate to register and provide consents to testing via the Sterling Hub
- Share and send active virus test results to both the employer and employee, once the analysis is conducted
- Supply you with aggregate test reporting to help inform and refine your testing strategy
Our vision is to make the world a safer place. We know the right people make all the difference — in your workplace, hospitals, and schools, to name a few. As a global leader in background and identity services, we'll help you navigate uncertainty and make smarter, faster, safer hiring decisions. Whether you're looking for background check services or want to chat through complex compliance issues — we're here to help.