Sterling I-9 integrates seamlessly with Workday and allows you to verify I-9 employment eligibility quickly and easily. Sterling strives to be the first screening company with a fully owned and operated I-9 solution, allowing us to respond faster to your needs, without relying on a secondary provider. Our end-to-end I-9 solution helps our clients to comply with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements and is designed to minimize manual processing, increase candidate productivity, and reduce your time-to-onboard new hires.
Sterling’s pre-built integrations
with Workday offer:
Initiate background checks and access a link to the final report all from within the Workday platform. Once the background check is started, you’ll receive status updates so that you always know where you are with each candidate in the process.
Data pre-population reduces errors and minimizes manual data entry — saving recruiters and candidates valuable time.
Unrivaled Customer Support
Workday customers receive support from a dedicated customer success team that is specifically trained to serve the Sterling/Workday partnership.
Enhanced Candidate Experience
Candidates can complete their portion of the background check easily and quickly. Our intuitive, mobile-first design gives candidates on-the-go access from any device, anytime, anywhere.
Verify I-9 Employment Eligibility with the Sterling I-9 Integrated Solution
How it Works:
- Initiate Form I-9 orders from within the Workday platform. Once the order is initiated, you’ll receive order status updates in Workday.
- New hires can access Section 1 directly from within Workday.
- Once the new hire has completed their portion, designated verifiers can launch a Sterling-hosted Form I-9 Section 2 task.
- Upon completion, a link to the final report is accessible from within Workday.
- Our interactive dashboard allows you to access customizable reports for seamless Form I-9 management and audits.
Get Started with Sterling
Ready to learn more about streamlining your background screening process through Sterling’s integrations with Workday? Click the option that best describes you.
Job candidate? Click here