Monitoring Reinvented to Help Reduce Risk
Monitoring your workers using continuous record checks can give you proactive insight into possible worker activity that might represent a business risk, such as criminal behavior. It can also help you more easily maintain alignment with regulatory mandates. However, building a post-hire monitoring program that meets your distinct business needs can be a challenge. It can mean working across multiple compliance monitoring systems without a consolidated view into overall program effectiveness.
Sterling Monitoring brings you a more efficient way to manage your post-hire compliance and risk. With our powerful monitoring engine, build a monitoring program flexible enough to meet your specific requirements and centralized in our Client Hub.
A Scalable Monitoring Program
- Easily view, manage, and report on your monitoring program in the Client Hub or via the Sterling API.
- Get more thorough coverage of potential criminal behavior with our enhanced monitoring services.
- Configure your program to target the specific risks and requirements that meet your unique business needs.
- Immediately action report information with records validated at the primary source.
- Save time using our tech-enabled tools (Adverse Action, Client Matrix Application) to manage discovered records.
- Simply scale your monitoring program with our flexible account and permission capabilities.
Proactively Uncover More Records
Gain visibility into criminal and National Sex Offender Public Website (NSOPW) records through Sterling’s enhanced post-hire monitoring services, optimized to give you a better view into potentially risky employee behavior.
More compliance monitoring services are coming soon to suit the needs of healthcare, transportation, financial services, gig, and other industries.
Effortlessly Manage Compliance Monitoring
The Sterling Monitoring Advantage
We are continually innovating to help you more easily manage your business screening requirements across the entire worker life cycle.
InnovatorsSterling was one of the first CRAs to introduce worker monitoring services in 2015, and we’re dedicated to maintaining our position as a global monitoring leader and innovator.1
ImprovementWe invest millions of dollars annually to optimize your end-to-end program.1 Sterling Monitoring can help you build a more robust, scalable, and flexible post-hire program to support your needs.
ExpertiseWe’ve spent 45+ years disrupting the screening status quo1. With Sterling Monitoring, we’ve reinvented post-hire screening to help you more effectively protect your business from risk.
Get Started with Sterling Monitoring
Let us help you create a simplified monitoring program that proactively and efficiently helps you manage risk. Click the option that best describes you.
Job candidate? Click here