Our Most Vulnerable Patients,
Deserve the Best Care Possible.
Sterling background services helps the worlds top healthcare providers
hire safe and trusted professionals.
Hire with confidence.
The Sterling Cloud provides anytime-anywhere access to our industry leading background check services. Our deep expertise in pre-employment screening, background checks and compliance helps you make safer, trusted and qualified hires, fast.
The Sterling Advantage
Healthcare Industry Expertise
- Knowledge: We understand the challenges of complying with federal, state, and local background screening regulations.
- Experience: Screening products tailored to the specific requirements of the Healthcare industry.
- Service: These insights help us customize our solutions to meet your needs.
Full Spectrum Coverage
- Comprehensive services to keep you informed before and after hiring.
- Automated solutions to help you eliminate manual processes.
- Flexible implementation to respond to your needs and requirements.
Exceptional Account Management
- Dedicated healthcare account management teams provide strategic insights and best practices that go beyond traditional support.
- Multi-leveled, superior customer service from implementation and through the lifecycle of the relationship.
- Stay informed of new services and developments from Sterling.
Automatic Sanctions and Exclusions
- Avoid fines and regulatory exposure through continuous monitoring which allows healthcare organizations to proactively identify sanctioned or excluded individuals faster and more accurately.
- Search over 2,000 sources including OIG, SAM and state exclusion lists.
- Additional continuous services include arrest and medical license monitoring.
Seamless, Mobile Candidate Experience
- Healthcare is always on the move. Our mobile-enabled candidate hub allows candidates to complete their entire background check on their mobile device.
- Save time and keep candidates engaged throughout the screening process via notifications and alerts. Eliminate errors. Stay compliant. Streamline everything.
FCRA Quarterly Webinar
In this series of quarterly updates, compliance expert, Joe Rotondo, discusses recent and upcoming changes in state and federal legislation as it relates to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). He also shares recent case studies, highlighting what you should watch out for to remain compliant.Watch On-demand