Verify Identity Before the Background Check
Know your finbiz and other job candidates by collecting accurate candidate data upfront.
Verify Identity Before Starting a Background Check
Performing identity verification is important to confirm candidate information (i.e., for finbiz) before beginning the background screen.
Sterling partnered exclusively with ID.me to bring a unique identity verification solution to finbiz and other employers nationwide.
Multiple solutions to verify candidate identity upfront:
- Telecom & Device Verification
- ID Document Verification
- Biometric Facial Recognition & Liveness Detection
- Biographic Data Verification
- Live Video Chat ID Proofing
Customizable Identity Paths
Multiple paths to verify identity, customized to fit your unique business needs.
More than 40% of data breaches in 2021 involved personal data such as names, phone numbers, and physical addresses2. Deter and detect potential identity fraud at the very start of candidate engagement in as little as 5 minutes.
~90M+ verified Americans are part of the ID.me digital identity network – a number growing by approximately 125k users every day.
4 out of 5 employers plan to adopt a remote, hybrid work model going into 20223. Accelerate time-to-hire with modern identity verification technology that’s recognized as best-in-class to verify identity quickly and easily from anywhere, anytime.
Need custom identity verification solutions? You're in the right place.
Complete the form and we'll be in touch!
- 1Leveraging Emerging Technology to Enable Your Future Ready Workforce, Staffing Industry Analysts, 2021
- 22021 Data Breach Investigations Report, Verizon, 2021
- 3Envoy’s Return to the Workplace Survey reveals what employees really think about working in the office. Envoy, 2021