August 13th, 2019 | Sterling
Finding the Right People for the Right Job
Sterling CEO Josh Peirez explains what drives the company’s steadfast mission in an exclusive HR TECH Outlook interview
The concept of “trust, but verify” while hiring, runs as a central theme in an insightful interview published in HR TECH Outlook. Magazine author Hanna Wilson sat down with Sterling CEO Josh Peirez for an August 2019 cover feature in its special Employee Onboarding Edition to get his take, and to delve into some of the specifics behind the company’s background screening and identity expertise, and cloud-based services.
- “Everything we do is to deliver on our mission, which is to provide the foundation of trust and safety that our clients require to build their cultures,” explains Peirez in the article. “It’s all about finding the right people for the right job.”
In the interview, Peirez provides numerous insights about how Sterling achieves these goals for customers by functioning as a highly collaborative partner to:
- Reduce the risk of a wrong hire
- Offer best-in-class service levels in turnaround time, quality, and support
- Leverage deep market expertise to strategically implement and keep up with current trends and innovations in hiring and onboarding
Peirez provides details about Sterling’s suite of service offerings, the technology that powers them, the real-world benefits they afford, and the people behind the company’s industry-leading support services.
- “We offer an ‘always-on,’ 24/7 contact center, where a skilled expert is readily available to take up client queries,” says Peirez.
Click here to read the original article published by HR TECH Outlook.
This publication is for informational purposes only and nothing contained in it should be construed as legal advice. We expressly disclaim any warranty or responsibility for damages arising out this information. We encourage you to consult with legal counsel regarding your specific needs. We do not undertake any duty to update previously posted materials.