June 16th, 2016 | Sterling
Will we see you at SHRM next week?
With just a few days left until the Annual SHRM Conference, we’re putting the final preparations on all of our plans for next week. The world of employment background checks and onboarding can seem complex, but our team is here to provide you with hiring peace of mind. Our experts are up-to-date with the latest details to help deliver accurate, reliable results and tools to maintain compliance throughout the hiring cycle.
In addition to bringing you a simpler, smarter experience for you and your candidates, we like to have fun. Here’s a quick recap of what we have going on at Booth #3237:
- VIP Lounge – Stop by our booth (#3237) to hang out in our VIP lounge. We’ve got comfortable furniture and cookies to help you relax. Spread the word…your coworkers will love you for it!
- Meet the Experts – Our best and brightest minds are at the booth to help solve even your most complex background screening and onboarding problems. We’ve also brought in Craig Fisher, an industry-leading HR Talent Strategist, to share his thoughts and give you the latest tips you need to thrive at your company.
- Groundbreaking New Research – We’ve partnered with top analysts and researchers to explore how consumers truly feel when it comes to background screening services. This research revels countless new insights to help you as you plan your screening strategies for the remainder of the year.
- Crack-the-Code Contest – Everyone loves a good mystery. We’ve been sending out pre-show emails and social posts with clues to help “crack the code” at our booth. The winner is going to walk away with $1,000. You can stop by our booth any time before 3:00pm on June 20 to test your luck at guessing our six digit code. Those six digits could be your big chance for a couple of roundtrip tickets (or whatever you want to buy with your prize money). Even if you’re not attending SHRM, you can enter our No-Show Raffle here.
- Booth Raffles & Lanyard Contest – We are having seven live-both drawings where we are giving away a $100 AMEX gift card at each one. You can join in during any of the following times:
- June 19 – 5:00pm and 6:00pm
- June 20 – 10:30am, 1:15pm and 3:30pm
- June 21 – 10:30am and 2:30pm
In addition, you will get a fun facts lanyard when you let us scan your badge. If someone from our team sees it, we’ll ask you to take a picture and tweet it out. In return, you’ll get a gift card to Starbucks.
Are you ready for the peace of mind that comes with a comprehensive suite of background screening and onboarding services? If so, you can schedule a one-on-one meeting with our team by clicking below.
This publication is for informational purposes only and nothing contained in it should be construed as legal advice. We expressly disclaim any warranty or responsibility for damages arising out this information. We encourage you to consult with legal counsel regarding your specific needs. We do not undertake any duty to update previously posted materials.